Over the past five years, we have had many Bowdoin College students in the clinic. Some have volunteered weekly for most of their college experience while others haveserved as summer fellows, working on special projects during 10 weeks each summer. No matter how long they have worked with us, they have brought enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and flexibility to the clinic.
Here is an update on several of our students:
- Eskedar Girmash will start a fellowship with the National Health Law Program, leaving her position at the National Academy for State Health Policy.
- Scout Gregerson starts physician assistant school at Duke after working at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England.
- Sarah Brigid Konefal is a Program Associate at the NYU Grossman School of Medicine.
- Ilana Olin is an MD/PhD student at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Julie Scholes is a Patient Care Coordinator at All Families Healthcare in Whitefish, MT.
- Felicia Wang is a medical student at Johns Hopkins University.
- Sarah Steffen is working on her Master of Public Health degree at the University of Minnesota.
- Reed Wells is a medical student at the St. Louis University.